[video] AAMM Filipinas. Doug Marcaida

Este foro trata exclusivamente de artes marciales (donde practicarlas, puntos fuertes de cada una, etc.)

Moderadores: moderador suplente, admin

deckard508
Forero Nuevo
Forero Nuevo

Re: [video] AAMM Filipinas. Doug Marcaida

Mensaje por deckard508 » 14 Nov 2013 22:14

Asturio escribió:Buenas tardes,

a raíz de este hilo, informaros que Doug Marcaida estará en Oviedo el próximo febrero impartiendo un curso de entre 4-7 días sobre el manejo de diferentes armas de su arsenal (acentuando el karambit). Fecha exacta aún no determinada, pero seguramente del 5 al 9.

Para ir abriendo boca. :)

Saludos!!
Hola a todos

Debido a mi interés x dicho seminario decidí preguntar al usuario posteador sobre el precio y me comunicó que era de 225 €, lo cual me extrañó incluso para un instructor de alto nivel como este por lo que decidí tener una conversación con Doug Marcaida en facebook esta tarde y esto fue lo que me dijo:

Yo: Hi,
I'm from Spain and I've heard you're coming here on February on forums. I wanted to know if it's possible, if it's true or not because I'd like to go.
Best regards,

Doug Marcaida: what forum?

Yo: An Spanish forum, hispagimnasios: http://www.hispagimnasios.com/foro-de-a ... 84614.html
It's the last message.

Doug Marcaida: no, im going to italy on those dates. I dont know anyone in spain
no es de mi. are you sure it's me or just using my name then someone else will teach? please get the name of the person writing this, this is not true . I do not know anyone in spain. 225 Euro? wow that's a lot of money . espera, is this for chile? if so , its an old post

Yo: no it's in Spain. The last message was written by the guy who posted the topic. I ask you for permission to tell in the forum that that's not true because maybe is a swindle using your name, because I asked the person who wrote that for more information and he told me so. I don't know the person who wrote that, I only have his nick, "Asturiox" but I don't know him, I only asked him for more info because if that were true I was interested in going, but I prefered to ask you because it's a lot of money, yes. Oviedo is the capital of Asturias, a small region in the north of Spain. And that amount of money made me to suspect and I thought it was strange that you were coming, so I suspect it maybe was a joke or a swindle and I was afraid for it.

Doug Marcaida: Please post for me that i said I have no idea what that is all about and that money is too much. I never ask that much for an event. Please warn people. Economy in Europe is not good and people should not take advantage of people. Tell them they can message or for end me in face book.

En definitiva, Doug Marcaida no solo no tiene programado ningún seminario en Asturias sino que no conoce a nadie en España y esas fechas mencionadas va a estar en Italia. Que cada uno saque sus propias conclusiones, y si hay alguna duda podeis contactar con él en facebook.

Un saludo a todos

Responder